K-CUE TEST MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
K-cue test management software offers a complete solution for both Computer Based Test (CBT) and Internet Based Test (IBT). It is a full web solution (What is a web solution?) which can be used offline (managed on a network) or online (installed and controlled by a web server and accessed via the public internet). You can create your own unique Tests and conduct the examination. It allows the creation of tests, allocation of marks uniquely and grading as desired.
K-cue is ideal for companies, banks and other corporate bodies who require testing the abilities of their work force, new intakes or job seekers. It is easy to use and extremely designed to flexibly meet various needs in tests/exam setup and management. Our software development process enables us to develop standard software with little or no adjustments .
Below are its basic features(Click this Link for an example of a list of benefits for an educational system);
1. Question Creation
* Ability to input, edit and add and delete questions at any desired period.
* Ability to assign marks to questions uniquely.
* Set questions with difficulty levels. This is good when exam creation is based on difficulty levels or assigning unique marks to questions are desired.
* Marking schemes can be set with each marking schemes having different difficulty levels and unique marks assigned to each difficulty levels.
* Ability to handle subjective questions (theory questions) which can be manually marked and automatically saved with results made available on request can be added if desired.
* Include images per question where needed, Include text attachments (e.g. allow attaching passages for English comprehension questions) and flash movies, to add interest and clarity to questions.
* Questions can be placed in categories e.g. Current Affairs, Qualitative aptitude, Vocabulary Development, etc. Such categories can then later be used to generate templates for random questions generation at exam creation.
* Questions can be archived and also could later be reactivated if desired. This is useful for questions which has been used in exams over a period of time and is becoming too familiar or no longer relevant. Archived questions will not be selected by the exam generation engine at exam creation but is still in the database.
2. Answer Creation
Create answer types: single-choice, true/false and multiple-choice.
3. Exam/Test Creation
* Question randomization according to level or set templates.
* Exam/Test timing.
* Total score and Passing score setting. Allows early finish.
* Custom instruction screens.
* Can also be customized to give subjective questions which can be manually graded later.
* Tracks exam history; manages exam taken, exam status and exam history per user.
4. Report generation
* Display results and specify actions that quiz takers follow based on their scores
* Print results
* Can email results if desired and used online
5. Centralized exam records are stored in the database, so cannot be tampered with by unauthorized users. Provides query capability to search for highest score or lowest score.
6. Exam Software is developed keeping in view today's examination pattern and need of today's employers.
7. Easy exam navigation.
8. Access privileges are set for all users of the application.
9. Fully secured.
10. Online payment module could be added if desired for companies that wants to bill job seekers for the expenses incurred in providing this efficient and easy to use facility for test taking.